Sunday, November 19, 2017

Topic of choice:if you can resurrect one icon either local/international, and ask him/her for dinner, who would it be? Why? Where will you take him/her? Why? What will you talk about? Why?


Michael Joseph Jackson was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Dubbed the “king of pop". he was one of the most popular entertainers in the world. Jackson's contributions to music, dance, and fashion along with his publicized personal life made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades.
I wont to resurrect michael Jackson  because I like his dance during a concert of  billie jeans, smooth criminal and trillers especially the moon walk and robotics. If ever michael Jackson resurrect and I have a chance a dinner I would like in SM Mall of Asia, Philippine. Why there because I want to ask he would like  to continue the next concert in SM mall of Asia, Philippine with me J and join together in some concerts since because of me he alive therefore he teach me how to dance and create due Concert .We call “The SONCO"

If I have a chance to interview about his life to clarify he use a cocaine and some issues he was  included the popular person went to hell because his the devil walk this is  moon walk  and ask if the hell and heaven is fact or imagination.becuase I heard before the cause of dead of michael jackson because the drag addiction and pressure. I wont to help him and change his life, if ever the michael jackson truth to use drags why? because we have a concert soon and to make partnership between me and micheal we call "SONCO" hahahah. i dont know kung agree sya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story of The week: Every challenges provide by teachers have a purposes

All requirements and challenges provide by teachers are for the better future in every students and to become a good model to other peop...