Sunday, November 19, 2017

Story of the week: Magic!

On Saturday I went to SM national book store for bought materials for demo teaching in teach such as illustration board 3pcs. of brown envelop, 5pcs of glues stick on the pack. I had 100 pesos bill and the cost of all materials was fifty seven pesos and fifty cents. During the cashier I saw the sale lady put the 3pcs of brown envelop and 5pcs of glues stick inside the paper bag, but the illustration can’t because it so big. After the transaction I decided to use comfort room supermarket and during walked from the hallway of super market I clipped the paper bag and illustration board between my body and arm with supported my hand at the bottom. During the comfort room of course I hold my short and si junjun with clipped the material between my body and arm, after I used comfort room  in super I realized na ang dala ko nalang ay illustration board and 3 pcs of brown envelop. I went to comfort room to clarified if ever nahulog yung paper bag with 5 pcs of glues stick and I checked the hallway of super market to national books store and check again from the comfort room, but I did not saw the paper bag.with 5pcs of glues stick sayang panama yun nagkakahala ng 29 pesos.Ang pinagtataka ko kung nahulog and paper bag with 5pcs pcs of glues stick diba dapat kasama yung 3pcs of brown envelop kasi magkakasama sila sa paper bag.I don’t know kung nasaan nayun baka nakuha ng utility or mga tao sa SM.however I decide to buyed again in national books store for creating visual aids

Anyway congratulation for our section to took 2nd place in hiptrad competition during FEO day. And especially thank you very much from our  teacher to give time to prepared performance during his /her time for FEO day and for Lucille our classmate was representative in our section in “pak-pak completion”I don’t know what the title of completion but I know you do your best for the completion.for Alfred castro our choreographer in our hiptrad competition thank you for helped our section and sana libre nalang yung turo mo o di kaya 5 peso sa totoo lang ang bigat ng 10 peso, but I know kaylangan mo ng pera and trabaho mo yan kahit luge kana.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story of The week: Every challenges provide by teachers have a purposes

All requirements and challenges provide by teachers are for the better future in every students and to become a good model to other peop...