Saturday, September 16, 2017

"My story of the week"


My story of the week I was joined of dual event for intrams these are chess and volley ball I'm so worried how to handle it but I know I'm happy during played volleyball but I'm not sure ,if would played during intrams because our team are over participant ,however, I decide my priority to played chess because I know I had a ability to win this event and if had time to play volleyball I would come after the chess tournament.During Intrams on September,14 2017 I'm so nervous because in the first time i used a chess clock in this events  and I saw the varsity player of chess,however, I'm so lucky because I'm  board two and he is board one therefore he did not my opponent player. During event i saw the wise player he did not the best player but he know the rules of playing chess his standing one lost and one win and then if he lost again he eliminated in this game,because he is a wise player during his opponent wrong moves he called the arbiter immediately to said the wrong moves .after took two mistake his opponent the arbiter decided to gave disqualification.I saw the stressful player he is a kind of player very angry to select the chess clock for gave pressure to his opponent and many player I encountered this event,however, I'm so happy because I'm champion in board two and then the decision of arbiter of  all champion in every board had a selection to playing chess in U-games, because of that i had time to played volley ball on September, 15 2017 at 8 am the first two team played was team azlan and team green maynas i wont to played volley ball but I'm not include the first six  with my classmate his name Gim we tried to waited but after set one and set two we did not played. The reason is  our opponent player was so very dangerous team.We tried  to waited again in the next team played were team Azlan and team Trojan and again we did not played in first set and during second set we did not include the first six the reason is,if our team win this game we comeback for championship on Saturday and the planned we were substitute during game again.After few minute the score of team trojan ahead from our score and the end the first six inside the court decide to substitute in all player did not played during first set, but the problem is the score is 18/13 "I'm not sure" and the end of game we lost but I'm not satisfied because they gave little time and score to played volley ball its unfair for us. because we part of volleyball player,therefore, they gave a opportunities to played volleyball with sufficient time and score.Anyway I'm tried to think positive and I"m happy because I'm champion in chess and suddenly i saw my beautiful crush ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story of The week: Every challenges provide by teachers have a purposes

All requirements and challenges provide by teachers are for the better future in every students and to become a good model to other peop...