Saturday, November 25, 2017

Topic of choice: if you will be given to live your life for one whole day as the opposite sex, what will your name be? How will you dress and act? What will you do? What do you want to experience as the opposite sex? And how will you convince your family and friends that it is you?




I give a chance to change my sex or to become a female one day my name is alrena B Rica.My dress attire something like black widow medyo boyish. I use this for “manligaw” to my crush she is “J Santiago” J. I will sit beside my crush actually she always went to library  with her friends for reviewed notes making anything and of course spend time or magpalamig. Later on I will talk her in simple conversation to make good atmosphere between me and my crush, then I ask her if she have a boyfriend or not, if not I will say “what kind appearance you want in a guy’ and   “may pag-asa ba ng torpeng lalaki for you?” and I invite her for a lunch with me to know what kind foods she want and I ask her about her like favorite color, foods, and soon. I want to experience as Alrena to enter the female conform room to confirm why most of girls “Na ang tagal gumamit ng Conform room” and of course “kung masarap ba sa feeling na gumamit ng napkin” hahahaha. To convince my family and friends I will tell about me like my favorite foods, color, secrets, personalities, my personal experience with them. For my father I tell his passwords in land bank because ako alang ang nakakaalam ng password ng bank account nya. For my friends like gim  I tell his birthday on April 8 1999 and birth place in Cavite city was same form me and for tina I tell her when I bought a calculator I could not find my money so we did not buy ". For albert “may nagsesend sa kanya ng message na number ko yung gamit pero si mama yung gumagamit”. For Jhen “hindi natuloy yung pag bigay ko sa kanya ng honey bee because I always forget”. For Lucille I tell her na she was last demonstrator to present in edtech and his topic was construction of sentences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story of The week: Every challenges provide by teachers have a purposes

All requirements and challenges provide by teachers are for the better future in every students and to become a good model to other peop...