Saturday, November 25, 2017

Story of the week: Think positive and to your best"


 After I saw my low grade in Ed-tech, statistics and math probability I was so scared because “may possible na matanggal ako as a Educ student” from my home and during my class I always remember my failure grade. Stated on I always pray to God to give me one more chance and guide me .I realized that” kaylangan kong bumawi sa Ed-tech kaya nagpuyat ako on November 23, 2017 for preparation in demonstration teaching actually my power point presentation was done but I’m not satisfied the content of my presentation. I won’t to include about velocity from my topic but I had not enough time to include it. I realized on November 22 to focus my main topic this is Acceleration, but I forget to burn my power power point presentation in C.D 12 midnight na ako nakatapos. On November 24 the day of my demonstration teaching I woke up early at 5:00 A.M for preparing my cloth, review my topic and of course ate my break-fast. I decided to walk from my home to school to believe I saw a computer shop to burn my presentation in C.D but no one a computer shop open at that time. During a class I’m so worried because my laptop had not HTMI and we decided to used other laptop and transfer from C.P but not able to use it, Actually I’m panic that time because I saw Sir Emman Walk out three times or more in a classroom I thought “naiinip na sya” because almost 45 minutes or more na syang naghihintay. I decided na mauna na si Krystle na mag demo. During krystle demonstrated her topic I walk out for burn my power point presentation I felt good when the C.D operated. Before my demonstration teaching I thought positive “na kaya kong ipresent ng maayos ang topic ko” and work it naman because natuwa naman sila and  they said “nag improve ako in teaching and delivering  a lesson” but I want to apologies talaga for sir Emman. Sorry po talaga.
        From my statistics and probability subject lord help me! and promise I do my best to pass my final exam and every quizzes through practicing and reviewing my notes. I hope you always guide me everywhere and any time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Story of The week: Every challenges provide by teachers have a purposes

All requirements and challenges provide by teachers are for the better future in every students and to become a good model to other peop...