Saturday, November 25, 2017

My Reflection: Demonstration teaching Week three



On November 21- 24, 2017 I learned more with enjoyable activities from every demonstrator in different topics such as stress, Labor force, and some topics  that review my past lesson in high school like About Matter, Natural resources, Constructing a sentence, Filipino scientist, Formulate Scientific method and soon.


But the topics really caught my interest it’s about stress. It has different factors why a person experienced stress in her/his life there are academic, financial, family, social, relationship and physiological. Like me I experience Academic stress because the pressure from all requirements in different subjects and the results of low grade that gave more pressure from me and I was experience family stress yung feeling na pinasa sayo yung responsibility as a mother because she is sick and my father work at long distance tendency after schooling I responsible to maintain cleanliness and provide food every day and to ensure my mother take a medicine three times a day. My stress reliever I went to roof top to rest and think one by one how to solve my problems.

On November 24, 2017 during my demonstration teaching I learned more to how speak properly like not to pass to discussed my lesson and  I waited to digest my students of a lesson, enhanced my spoken English and double check the content of my presentation.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Story of The week: Every challenges provide by teachers have a purposes

All requirements and challenges provide by teachers are for the better future in every students and to become a good model to other peop...