Thursday, November 30, 2017

Topic of choice: Good bye! and Thank you for teaching us!

          If I will be injected by candor tranquilizers (truth serum, meaning I cannot lie and everything that I will say is the truth) and If I locked up in a room with Sir Emman for 1hr, and he asked me "how was your EDTC22 class, what will you say? What will you share? And what will you open up?"
 Sir Emman Thank you! for teaching me and our section about Edtech 22. I learn more not only about educational technology sa halip I learn how to express myself through creating a blog kahit na my grammar are wrong, but I believes this kind of teaching and learning  will improve myself to speak and to create a sentences in English correctly, actually in a first day class I felt doubt because this fields was not appropriate for you , but I realized in a long days I learn through collaborative learning and using developing our critical thinking in different quotes, pictures, sentences and phrases you presented in a class. I want to say Thank you! Because we has a flexible teacher to thought our section about educational technology I mean about flexible teacher in different subject pwedeng kayong  magturo such as English , of course biology or science , professional education , and math in physics . You are professional teacher to speak, attitude, posture, coolest teacher and last hindi nauubusan ng strategy to teach your students. During demonstration teaching I want to say thank you very much! Sir because you gave me a change and waited me to presented for demonstration teaching kahit na naghintay kayo ng matagal. I don’t believe in chismis about you are short tempered teacher because during you checked our lesson plan for preparation in demonstration teaching  na umabot na hangang gabi you continued to correct it. If all chismis are truth I think ginagawa mo lang yun upang maging responsible ang mga students mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story of The week: Every challenges provide by teachers have a purposes

All requirements and challenges provide by teachers are for the better future in every students and to become a good model to other peop...