Saturday, October 21, 2017

My comfort place and food


 I was experienced stress in our home during my family quarreled  I went to roof in our house to planted and saw the beautiful and peaceful sky with showing flew birds and scented of pleasant air to relaxed myself and para narin makaiwas sa kakairita nilang boses. After I relax myself I was started to think about my dream house, career, love life and challenged myself in nonsense questions like who made the world and who made every one live in earth, but if I try to answered my every questions I just returned my first question and the end I keep my mind the creator of every things ay walang iba kundi si Juses. During I browsed my notes and reviewed for preparation in exams or quizzes I went to roof again because our home was least in ventilation it resulting to warm environment. Sometime during evening  after na maligo and before na matulog I went to roof for magpahangin at magrelax dahil masnapapanatag ako kapag nakakaamoy ng sariwang hangin habang pinagmamasdan ang maliliit at magagandang butuin. Hindi ko alam kung lutang talaga ako HAHAHA or wala lang magawa yun na kasi yung nakasanayan ko.

 About comfort food basta nutritious foods like banana my favorite fruit mura kasi 40 pesos lang isang kilo sa Epza at mas malinamnam yung banana kumpara sa ibang prutas like apple at peras mahal na nga parang styrofoam pa ang texture kapag kinakain pero kumakain din namn ako ng apple at peras.Mas bet ko lang talagang kumain ng banana.Pati rin yung dessert nagawa sa banana like turon and banana queue




No comments:

Post a Comment

Story of The week: Every challenges provide by teachers have a purposes

All requirements and challenges provide by teachers are for the better future in every students and to become a good model to other peop...